DeSoto, MO Amvets Car Show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: DeSoto, MO Amvets Car Show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Monday, August 04, 2014 - 10:50 am:

A friend of mine in the local Amvets talked me into driving my 1924 touring / pickup conversion to their local car show this past Sunday in DeSoto, MO. It was sunny but a little hot, shade and a slight breeze helped. They didn't have a class for antique cars, so I entered the T in the "Truck" class and didn't place. I had the oldest car there, although there was a couple who brought their 1930 Model A "vegetable wagon".

There were several folks who came up and commented that they had never seen a "stock" Model T before, all the ones they had seen were street rods. I spent much time explaining the controls and giving crank start demonstrations to interested specatators. Here are some pics from the show.

T1 T2

A1 A2

Desoto1 tank1

dodge1 dodge2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration