Off the wall question - Indy 500 logo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Off the wall question - Indy 500 logo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 02:06 pm:

I am wanting to paint the Indy 500 Wing and Wheel logo on a car but can't find a logo to measure for the size ratio of wheel too wing. I find plenty of photos online but was hoping to find someone who has an indy trademarked item to measure. If anyone can do this for me, I would be very thankful for their time and effort.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 07:46 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 07:55 pm:

Is the first one on this page what you're looking for?

http://johnsonindy500.trackforum.com/speedway/indylogos.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 09:21 pm:

Yes Derek. I like that one because the tire tread area is round as apposed to the newer flat tread tire. Looks more model T tire. I guess I can measure the lenght of the wing and the height of the wheel to get my ratio. Thank you. I like the look of the Centennial. With a few changes I could use it also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 09:58 pm:

indy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 10:00 pm:

I have no measurements, But I would call that a 30 inch tire, and go from there ...??? but Im not good at that sort of thing ... good luck ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 10:23 pm:

Thanks donnie. I have a 13 year old grandson who is a math wis-kid. I no doubt will task him to figure out the ratio. Should only cost me 5 spot.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration