Thanks to Dick Welch and Gasoline Alley

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Thanks to Dick Welch and Gasoline Alley
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 09:12 pm:

Thanks to Dick Welch and Gasoline Alley Seabiscuit is running GREAT! Drove out to Bow yesterday and Dick took a look at my '26 for me. He made a couple of suggestion, which I made and now the Dr. coupe is running great. Today I drove it down to New Boston for their band concert and had a wonderful time, Thanks to Dick Welch.

Happy motoring,

Dr. Warren

1926 Model T Ford Doctor's Coupe
1926 Model T Ford Doctor's Coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 11:22 am:

Looks like "Willoughby". A place someone will die to get there. (Twilight Zone episode)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 11:51 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 04:34 pm:

Norm your fellow Californian has found "Willoughby" (Tired of his miserable job and wife, a businessman starts dreaming on the train each night, about an old, idyllic town called Willoughby. Soon he has to know whether the town is real and fancies the thought of seeking refuge there). So you can ask him for the directions.

Happy motoring, where ever your headed,

Dr. Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CVpFr899r8&feature=youtu.be

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration