Model TT seat

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Model TT seat
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim B Boyer on Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 04:38 pm:

Dear forum members, I have a 27 truck and the seat is a single cushion bench type. From looking at the venders catalogue it seams that there should be 2 cushions? If this is the case can someone give me the detentions of each cushion. Thank you for any help you can provide.
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 04:55 pm:

Jim, you might want to think twice about buying the correct springs. I did and I don't like them. They sit high. Cut two pieces of plywood and cover them after you find the height you like. The room inside the TT cab is tight and make it fit you. Just enough to cushion the old butt!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 06:16 pm:

Michael is right, The TT back rest is very uncomfortable. My family has a C cab TT with what is supposed to be the correct back rest. As I stated it is not comfortable or fun to sit in the truck for any length of time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim B Boyer on Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 07:06 pm:

I MADE A MISTAKE, MY POST SHOULD OF SAID DEMENTIONS AND NOT DETENITIONS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 09:24 pm:

Dimensions. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Miller, Sequim WA on Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 12:21 am:

Jim, I have some of the Ford figures for the Open Cab seat cushions. Which Cab do you have? If you are just looking for the thickness all the bottoms are 4 inches. The Back rests for the Enclosed are 3 inches and the C-Cab is around 2". If you need more send me a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 06:27 am:

Yes, I find the C-cab uncomfortable and have questioned the thickness of the seat back and the clearance to the steering wheel. Seems to get worse as I get older.

TT seat

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration