While I can not continue to repair my rear axle I do other things

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: While I can not continue to repair my rear axle I do other things
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By EDUARDO,STA COLOMA DE G.,BARCELONA on Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 11:16 am:

Finally I decided to change the emergency brake lining.

Until no pass summer and everything returns to normal and I can continue restoring the rear axle, take the opportunity to make other less stressful jobs.

Ready to assemble.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin in South Africa on Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 02:36 pm:

looking good Eduardo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 07:48 am:

Great job, Eduardo!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 09:14 am:

Nunca he visto bandas de freno así. ¿Qué son?
I've never seen brake bands like that. What are they?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By EDUARDO,STA COLOMA DE G.,BARCELONA on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 11:42 am:

Hola, Steve

No se de que material están hechas, es bastante duro.
Se asemeja al forro de los discos de embrague modernos.
No tengo otras de referencia donde comprobar, pero el material se parece al que llevaban las viejas.
Las compré en Snyder's.
He dado por hecho que es correcto.
¿Me he equivocado?

Hello, Steve

I do not know what materials are made, it's pretty hard.
It resembles the lining of the modern clutch discs.
I have no other reference where to check, but the material is similar to that carried old.
I bought them at Snyder's.
I assumed that's right.
Am I wrong?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 04:49 pm:

They're for the 'New And Improved' emergency brakes, Steve

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration