For if he had enough problems with the restoration of my Ford T, and some you know, yesterday my neighbor made a barbecue, sparks They entered out the window and almost burns garage.
Luckily they cut time and only lost some tools.
Today I went to see the garage and I'm a little discouraged.
But my bad luck does not end today when the computer starts doing strange things, it turns on and turns itself off.
I formatted the hard drive if it was a virus I installed everything again, but do better when you feel like restarts.
The technician said to have counted the days so after 12 years of service and let Windows try Mac.
I guess things can not get worse and that now everything will be good news.
or ........ I hope.
Well excuse me for the letter but I needed to tell.
Please be very careful with fire.
The good news is the welder looks repairable and those axle shafts should clean up nicely.
Vaya rollo, a mi se me quemó el garage una vez y la limpieza parecía que no terminaba nunca. Me alegro que el incendio no llegó a los coches!
What a pain, my garage burned once and the clean up seemed to last forever. I'm glad the fire didn't reach the cars!