Ohio Jamboree

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Ohio Jamboree
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rex Pyles on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 07:58 pm:

Anybody attending? This will be my first jamboree of My sort!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 09:16 pm:

We will be there. We have at least 6 other couples we know attending. It is always a good time, the auction is very fun and the whole group that attends are always enjoyable. That area is always a good area to tour in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rex Pyles on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 09:31 pm:

Tom, the 26 runabout prolly won't make it this year. The engine finally went but the replacement might be ready, we shall see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 09:53 pm:

This is our 14th year to be there and have always enjoyed this as one of the must do annual tours.
Hope you can make it. I encouraged lots of folks over the years to attend and to the best of my knowledge, no one has ever left disappointed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 10:41 am:

I'll be there. It's either my 22nd or 23rd year, can't remember...

Always fun, always great people!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 10:46 am:

I`ll be there with my "bumblebee" yellow `24 touring. Always a good time and this years location--Galopolis is great touring area---paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott porter on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 05:39 pm:

This is my first looking forward to it . Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 05:43 pm:

How do you find out about these events ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 06:40 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/clubpages/events.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 08:34 pm:

The Ohio Jamboree is always held on Labor Day weekend, mostly in Ohio. Seems like once you attend, you want to go back. Usually, before the end of the tour, the next years event has been planned with info as to location and motel.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration