The electric model T.... well, sort of...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: The electric model T.... well, sort of...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 12:36 pm:

Found on CL today. Old amusement park rides with Model Ts. Although cartoonish, it doesn't look too bad. They even have the hood rivets and headlights...

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4626433533.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 12:57 pm:

that is cute, I would do what it took to make it function similar to a golf cart.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 01:16 pm:

Makes you wonder if any real T parts were actually used.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 01:47 pm:

I agree with Mack functioning as a golf cart would be unique then move to the villages in Florida that whole place is set up so you can access everything by golf cart... ten spoke rear wheel and 12 bolts in the hub don't think any real t's were harmed in making this vehicle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 01:58 pm:

Price seems reasonable -- I would love to get one of those for my granddaughters to drive in parades, but I have enough projects to keep me going for the next few years and by then they will want a real T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 06:34 pm:

Rat rodders need those instead of using the real thing. KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration