Henry Ford in color-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Henry Ford in color-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 09:15 am:

I received an email that had 53 old black and white photos in it that had been colorized. This was one of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 06:23 pm:

If the date on the photo is correct, HF should be 56, just 2 years older than I am now. I'll still look younger. J

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 07:28 pm:

That's what all those hard days at the office will do to you. Still a great picture though. Give anything to know what he's thinking about right there. I'll bet it's the business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 07:49 pm:

As a purist, I object. That's not correct. Should be any colour as long as it's black and white. Just kidding.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 07:01 am:

Thank you for posting this pic. The photo of is taken from a similar angle to the photo below showing two men testing a Model K. The time frame is mid 1906 (06 style "K" and spring/summer/fall foliage). Tireman Avenue runs through the Dearborn MI area.

Looking for opinions, is this Henry Ford? Any idea who the driver-tester may be? The passenger is wearing a Derby similar to other 1905-1907 HF photos.

Thanks,

Rob

Side by side comparison:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration