Youth getting involved...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Youth getting involved...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 10:38 pm:

I thought I would post these pictures of my son diligently sanding some new wheels for the 1910 touring. It is so hot in Houston (102 today and 100 percent humidity) that the wet sanding made a tedious project enjoyable. Nothing like kids and water hoses...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 11:56 pm:

Good thing you are not in Seattle. The city has passed a $15.00 minimum labor rate no mater how little the employee knows or does not know. I'm guessing you would owe your son a lot of money by the time he finishes all 4 wheels.

just sayin,

brasscarguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration