1911 T on the left of Alhambra shorpy photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1911 T on the left of Alhambra shorpy photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 06:06 pm:

http://www.shorpy.com/node/10281

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 06:32 pm:

Nice picture of what looks to be a fairly new 1911 T. In front of the T is I think a Stearns Toy Tonneau. Behind the T is another Stearns (while lined radiator), then an electric and a White Steamer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 07:17 pm:

The car in rear view behind the bicycle looks like a Brush. Small, presumed left-hand drive since the guy is probably the driver, double chain drive, coil springs in tension, and possibly wooden axles. The passengers seem well-dressed, but they're carrying a milk can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 07:26 pm:

The T is a late 11 or early 12.

Name the other four cars here:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 08:05 pm:

Royce,

I did name 3 of the 4 in my prior post.

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 07:24 am:

I've been down that street many times. That street in Cleveland is the same today as it was in 1911.

All the buildings are gone but the street is still the same ...same darn potholes and ruts as 1911!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration