Does anyone know if we can see the vendor list for Hershey?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Does anyone know if we can see the vendor list for Hershey?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 07:03 am:

Does anyone know if we can see the vendor list for Hershey or who to ask to see the list?

I would like to buy a 14 foot open trailer but want to compare new trailer with a Hershey special price to what I might find on Craigslist, etc....

Thanks, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 08:20 am:

The Hershey Program is only going to give you the name of the person that rented the space.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT J STEINER on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 09:27 am:

The program directory also have company names listed either in alphabetical order and under the specialize item listings. You won't see the list until the show actual starts on Tues. unless you have last years booklet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Monday, September 01, 2014 - 08:03 am:

Last years booklet, that's a good idea.

Thank you both for your response! Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Monday, September 01, 2014 - 09:33 am:

Here is last years book
+++ jpeg +++ 475715 +++
+++

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Monday, September 01, 2014 - 09:34 am:

First page

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Monday, September 01, 2014 - 10:24 am:

I will google these guys, thanks Nick!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration