Old Photo - Loading Up The Kids

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Loading Up The Kids
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 10:14 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 10:19 am:

Nice photo. Not sure if their loading them up or throwing them out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 06:21 pm:

My daughter has three little kids about that age. Sometimes it's like herding cats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 08:05 pm:

I like the little sailor suit guy. It also looks like there is one more still in the car looking out the front window.

I can just hear it now..."Are we there yet?..."I have to pee!"...I want a drink of water."

It might just be a potty break.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 08:47 pm:

Looks like a first day to school pic. At least for the girl on the left. Carrying her school stuff with her.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration