Been along time

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Been along time
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Haywood on Monday, September 01, 2014 - 10:09 am:

I've been off the boards for a long time. Put the three kids through collage, now its time to get the 15' T back up and running. Hope to get the engine rebuilt this fall or winter and have her up and running for the spring. Chassis and body are 95% done. I have all the wood and plans for a oak pickup bed, but I'm looking for a full set of hardware. I'll also be looking for top irons so I can build her a top, but that will be another year or so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, September 01, 2014 - 10:22 am:

Neil, Here's a link to a set of roadster wood pickup box plans.

http://s290.photobucket.com/user/fordmodelt/media/woodbedplans/truckbed7.jpg.htm l?sort=3&o=3

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration