Accessory strap snubbers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Accessory strap snubbers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 11:36 am:

There was a recent thread on rebound straps, these are called snubbers I believe?
The front look easy to mount, I am not sure about the rear ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 12:01 pm:

Neat, thanks for posting the pics!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Epper on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 01:07 pm:

Here's a picture of some on the front of a speedster I am putting together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 11:47 am:

Jay, you are always posting accessories, do you have any sales advertising from the T day on those strap snubbers.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration