Kingston l4

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Kingston l4
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronnie wehba on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 08:47 pm:

Took my carb off to clean it for new parts ,ths brass screw in the side with the rod about 1/8dia. 1" long goes thru a curved plate ,what is that and after taking the mixture rod and nut out should you be able to see all the way thru the body to where the bowl goes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronnie wehba on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 08:57 pm:

Just found out the curved plate flops up and down??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronnie wehba on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 09:38 pm:

Come on guys need some info or I go to nite nite with my fat dog

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 09:52 pm:

sounds like a Simmons? What carb are you looking at?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronnie wehba on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 10:01 pm:

Kingston L4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 10:29 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/233795.html

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/375808.html

These should help some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 10:00 am:

Flapper valve. Closes and reroutes fuel/air mixture for better mix at low speeds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wes heustess on Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 01:36 am:

Not nice to call your lady that

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration