Wheel Net Trailer Tie Downs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Wheel Net Trailer Tie Downs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 09:23 pm:

I use wheel nets to secure my T to the E-Track in my enclosed trailer. Until now the wheel nets I have been using were too small. They would slipoff over time. I recently purchased adjustable wheel nets. They are adjustable over the top of the wheel and around the waistband. As can be seen in the photos below they fit a T to T  . They were $31.99 each complete with ratchet tie down.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 09:52 pm:

Bob, so where did you get them? They look good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 10:22 pm:

John,

Theses are the ones I bought. They have several variations. I had a good experience dealing with this company.

http://www.uscargocontrol.com/Towing-Auto-Hauling/Wheel-Nets-Auto-Car-Tie-Downs/ Wheel-Net-Car-Tie-Down-w-Twisted-Snap-Hook-Dbl-Adj-w-Ratchet_1

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By P. Jamison on Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 05:33 pm:

That's a good idea. I've used rope, etc. to keep the old-style straps in place on the wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 05:48 pm:

Bob. I LIKE them!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration