Old Photo - WW1 Truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - WW1 Truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 10:05 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 10:55 am:

Thanks for posting that Jay, it's very close to what I want to do with my Maxwell. Any information as to when this was taken?

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Miller, Sequim WA on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 11:19 am:

I'm pretty sure these are British soldiers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 05:51 pm:

They are British, the photo could have been taken anytime after the black radiators came out, these men are not in an active area, as they do not have the correct equipment to be near the front. It is not very likely this photo was taken much after the end of the war in 1919.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 01:29 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/394517.html?1381899092

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration