Floor boards

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Floor boards
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 06:31 pm:

Any one right off have the measurements for 26-27 floor boards? KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 06:57 pm:

You need more information! I believe the touring and roadster are one thing, and the closed cars are another.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 07:02 pm:

Keith, I have some loose original floorboards here. Not sure what they fit, but if it might help, I'll add some pics. Let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 07:06 pm:

Here's a floorboard thread from last year:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/354649.html?1366131784

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 08:42 pm:

Thanks guys, this is a 26 roadster pick up I'm working on , same as roadster I guess. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 10:40 am:

Jon Anderson makes exact copies of floorboards. You would have to check with him to see if he has '26s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 11:20 am:

We have them on sale, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 12:10 pm:

Sent you a pm bob. KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration