Indianapolis Hoosier Auto Show and Swap Meet Sept. 19th and 20th

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Indianapolis Hoosier Auto Show and Swap Meet Sept. 19th and 20th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 07:07 am:

The swap meet is next weekend. Anyone else going? Let me know if your looking for anything specific.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 08:25 am:

Is there a lot of T stuff? How about other early cars from the T era? Where is it located?

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Stinchcomb, Trumbull, CT on Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 08:27 am:

http://hoosierautoshow.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 11:25 am:

Southeast side of Indy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 10:48 pm:

I had been going to the Indy swap meet fairly regularly since it was over at the brickyard. Last year I decided would be my last. This swap meet has dwindled to a ghost of its former self, with very few vendors and almost no buyers compared to prior years. Someone needs to put it out of its misery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Monday, September 15, 2014 - 06:27 am:

Ron, I've had great results the last 4 years and the show seems to be getting stronger each year for T parts. A lot of the guys that complain are the ones that have their stuff over priced. I'll be in spaces C&D 29.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Monday, September 15, 2014 - 07:56 am:

While the amount of vendors is less than before, I find lots of T stuff when there. I believe it is still the closest,(KY) best swap meet I attend for a variety of all kinds of swap meet type stuff. I will keep attending.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 07:18 am:

The show went really well this year. Thanks to everyone that stopped by.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration