Overloaded trailer.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Overloaded trailer.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims on Friday, September 19, 2014 - 08:37 pm:

I think I overloaded my trailer today. I bought 6 complete T engines and hauled them in my 2 wheel trailer. Got a 21 a 23 a 24 and 2 26 plus a 23-25 with no serial number. The strange thing with this one is it has a early transmission and a double stacked field coil. Must have been a replacement for a early T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Friday, September 19, 2014 - 08:43 pm:

Ok Jim, I think you've finally gone over the edge. Having one spare engine is normal, two maybe a bit overboard, but........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, September 19, 2014 - 10:22 pm:

I want to be in your shop when you have all 6 lined up and running. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 12:02 am:

How do you keep all that stuff on the vertical like that ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims on Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 07:16 am:

Sorry about the sideways photos. My son took them with a phone then emailed them to me. They looked fine until I put them on the forum. I am too dumb to correct this so just turn your screen sideways and you will be good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 09:02 am:

The engine in my TT and another 1 were hauled in the back of my chevy wagon. The back bumper hit a couple humps on the interstate coming home.It was a bit heavy.

That closely resembles a Delco Light plant flywheel on the back of the Simplicity for a weight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 09:05 am:

Jim,

Can you just bring one over?
I don't care which, just to have a spare you will not miss it you have a few. (where can I find the smiley on the key board)

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 09:06 am:

Pictures flipped and cropped.

pic1

pic2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 09:20 am:

Jim,

Good save. And potentially several speedsters could sprout from there.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration