Wheelwright near Portland, Orygun

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Wheelwright near Portland, Orygun
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Friday, September 26, 2014 - 10:44 pm:

Has anyone here had Tom Dessert respoke wheels?
I'm going to have some done soon and was wondering how his work is.
Stutzman would be my first choice, but this guy is within driving distance.
He bought Jim Kanne out and Jim says he does good work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Friday, September 26, 2014 - 11:32 pm:

Bob
How about Lee Johnson in Milton.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris becker on Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 12:30 am:

Bob, he does great work. Jim Kahne taught him and he is reasonably priced. My friend Brian payed 160.00 per wheel on his '26 coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 12:59 am:

Thanks Chris...and Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris becker on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 10:58 am:

If bring your wheels down give me a call and stop by our shop so I can give ya a ride in the Special.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 03:30 pm:

Thanks Chris, I'll do that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 02:57 pm:

If this is the same Tom Dessert that I know, He will do a great job on the wheels.
elliott1936

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration