Rajo overhead conversion

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Rajo overhead conversion
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim B Boyer on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 06:43 pm:

For about the last 15 years, I have wanted to build a ford up with a overhead conversion. The price has always been a little out of my reach so, finally this summer I decided to build a poor man's Rajo. I purchased a adaptor from Neal Jern and put a 1928 Chevrolet head on a 1924 Ford block. This engine has surpassed all my expectations. Just wanted to share this joyful event with you. Thanks for looking. jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 08:11 pm:

I was sorry to hear that Neal Jern passed away a few weeks ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 08:14 pm:

I bought a brass radiator and some wheels from him a few weeks before his passing. I too was sorry to hear of his passing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 09:03 pm:

I have wanted to do the poor mans conversion for many years. Nice looking engine.
I was just talking about his conversion today, sorry to hear that news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 10:57 pm:

Neal was a great guy. He will be missed. Rest in peace.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration