Old Photo - General View Of Public Square, Belton S.C.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - General View Of Public Square, Belton S.C.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 11:06 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 01:53 pm:

Looks like a 1912 Gentlemans Roadster, round tank and small doors. No windshield! I would like that today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 01:56 pm:

I guess snow chains also work for muddy roads

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 04:25 pm:

Tony,

I’m not familiar with a model called the “Gentlemans Roadster.” But if you had additional information about it, I would like to know more.

If the car has not been altered with the exception of removing the windshield, I’m 99.9% sure it is a 1911 model year Torpedo Roadster. Ref: http://www.mtfca.com/encyclo/1911.htm and see also: “State of the Torpedo Report II “ [ http://oz.plymouth.edu/~trentb/ModelT/Torpedo2/TorJune16Y2K.html -- shows door open and similar shape to door in the photo.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 04:33 pm:

Ford called that car a Torpedo Runabout.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration