Old Photo - Just Your Average Model T Guy's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Just Your Average Model T Guy's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 11:11 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 09:28 pm:

Looks like they a just playing on a field car. It's a '20 - '22 model.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

I'm thinking it's a TT from the look of the cab.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P Noonan on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 10:49 pm:

The guy driving looks like a young Jethro clampett. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 10:52 pm:

I hope they only drive in the daytime. Those headlamps look a tad feeble.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 11:34 am:

I think they drive at night using "moon shine". It gives a nice glow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 12:55 pm:

Henry, I think you're right about it being a TT. I noticed it has what look like both 1919 and 1920 style front engine mount shackles. Isn't that TT specific at least from 1920 on? Still learning about the TTs.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration