Babcock truck body-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Babcock truck body-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrett on Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 09:27 am:

Wish I could find a pair of those rear fenders for my express wagon - they sure look a lot better that the ones on it now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 01:11 pm:

(Message edited by 404 not found on October 01, 2014)

(Message edited by 404 not found on October 01, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 01:13 pm:

Looks near new. Appears to be a '20-'22 Chassis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 06:46 pm:

Mike, pm me and I can tell you how I made the fenders for my speedster. They do not have the edge re-inforcement, just like the truck body shown.

Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration