Exhaust / Intake clearance question, Also looking for

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Exhaust / Intake clearance question, Also looking for
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 06:13 pm:

Iv asked this before, But I lost my note. What is the exhaust / Intake valve clearance again? Iv got to do another valve change to modern valves on a 27 engine. Also for Stutzman's address / Phone number. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 06:28 pm:

I set mine at 12-15 on the flats and it does good.Noah Stutzman,3350 CTY road 12, Baltic,Oh.330-897-1391

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 08:55 pm:

It depends on the camshaft. I installed a Stipe 280 cam and the instructions said .010. On most cams you would set about .015. On an original cam which has the original pistons and the block has not been decked, you can use the piston height method.
Norm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration