Indiana Covered Bridge Tour pictures?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Indiana Covered Bridge Tour pictures?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 09:01 am:

The Indiana Covered Bridge Tour was last weekend, I believe. Did anyone take pictures? Usually after a tour (or sometimes even during a tour) someone posts pictures here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Schultz_Sheboygan,WI on Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 11:53 am:

This is the only picture I have from the tour. Weather was great and the tour was great.

dustyroad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 12:41 pm:

I would love to show my mother some picture of the covered bridges.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Friday, October 03, 2014 - 11:20 am:

Here's a few pictures from last Saturday when I was on the tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Friday, October 03, 2014 - 11:26 am:

A couple more pics. Bottom pic shows that I was able to pass a horse and buggy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott porter on Friday, October 03, 2014 - 05:49 pm:

Great tour, this was our 4th year. Roads are good model T roads. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED TO PUT ON THE TOUR!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration