OT - Old Iron Auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Old Iron Auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Retterer on Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 12:47 pm:

I would assume that many others on here also are interested in all sorts of old, heavy and slow stuff. One of the items I always thought I needed (and will probably never own) was an Aultman - Taylor 30-60. I let my wife know that my ideal Christmas present was on page 1 of this auction:

http://aumann.marknetlive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/5298/

For some reason she didn't seem too excited to get all of the bid info from me.

The 10-20 Titan on the last page would work for me too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 02:34 pm:

I hope they get the rest of pictures up soon.I need some parts for my US Wind and energy windmill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 05:53 pm:

Tractors and stationary engines! A lot of neat stuff there. I see several things there I would really like to have.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration