OT - Just what model Ford did Santa buy in December 1908?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Just what model Ford did Santa buy in December 1908?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 10:10 am:

I found this while researching early Fords in Kansas newspaper articles.

So, what kind of Ford is Santa buying in late 1908? The article mentions "big machine" and he buys "a couple of extra seats." Might it be............ ?

I couldn't think of a better stocking stuffer :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 01:53 pm:

How many elves travel with Santa so he needs the extra seats?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 09:17 pm:

Dave,
You could fit a lot of elves in the back seat of a K. Did you see Nebraska lay an egg on Saturday evening? At least we won the 4th quarter :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Curtis on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 09:26 pm:

I was born and raised in Lawrence KS, but it was a quite some time later than 1908.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 09:29 pm:

Was there a Ford dealer in Lawrence when you was a kid, Mike?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 09:34 pm:

I'll get back to the Ford dealership on the original Kansas thread guys. As you'll see, nothing lasts forever.........

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration