Old Photo - Down Home Speedster And Family

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Down Home Speedster And Family
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 10:27 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 03:54 pm:

1909 Beverly Hillbillies?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 03:57 pm:

Yep. Love the picture :-) Must have been some time after 1917 though given the radiator shroud and hood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 04:05 pm:

Steel wheels, no fenders, and the right front headlight all set up for coon hunting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 05:04 pm:

I don't think it was designed as a speedster as much as a motorized cart to help around the farm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 06:48 pm:

I think Wes is right. Looks more like a practical utilitarian rig to me than a speedster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 07:29 pm:

looks like the frt seat off an old dodge touring.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 10:37 pm:

Methinks a cupla youze guys need to adjust your humor hats.

Speedster, .... it was a joke. Get it ? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Lake Arrowhead,CA on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 10:46 pm:

I bet it's fast.....!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration