OT Calendars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT Calendars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John H. Nichols on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 12:15 pm:

Calendars are or appear to be a very important thing. Every year I get quite a few and along with them comes a request for a donation. Usually I make donations once a year unless something comes up like one of our members losing his wife.

The calendars irk me because the calendar makers, have seemed to forgotten an important event other than my birthday. That is the birthday of George Washington. They have Lincoln's birth day and Presidents day listed in February but not George.

I have written those charity seekers ( if you wish to call them that) asking the m to correct their calendars for the following years. and beyond.

Perhaps you could check your calendars for February to see is George's birthday is shown and yet me know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 01:29 pm:

George who? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 04:53 pm:

It is near Abraham's birthdate

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration