Rabbit and opossum hunters-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Rabbit and opossum hunters-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 10:49 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P Noonan on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 10:52 pm:

Looks like he also bagged a small mountain lion on the lower right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 10:58 pm:

Neat picture. Reminds me of this one:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 11:39 pm:

Whenever my dog caught a rabbit and brought it to the door, I had to put it on a shovel and throw it over the fence. Then we let the dog in and picked the fleas out of her fur.

Looking above, I cannot imagine putting your head next to a rabbit full of fleas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 12:16 am:

Wascally wabbits, and their feas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 12:46 am:

Not only fleas but a serious disease spread by rabbits called tularemia (SP?). There has been some that cought it near here this summer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 01:38 am:

Why would you want to hunt opossums and take them home? The most disgusting animal I have ever seen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 03:43 am:

Happy possum Day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtSfeKxLyCk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 08:02 am:

These pics would do the Beverly Hillbillies proud!
Love the possums posing on the fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 08:12 am:

Did you see the squirrel on the radiator?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 08:21 am:

Have to have a kanagroo hunter on a thread like this from "Down Under".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 08:23 am:

A white tail and those long hind legs?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin Heim on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 08:47 am:

No Model T but the man on the right was the owner of my C cab. How do you think the live rabbits feel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Langner on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 10:11 am:

Maybe a grouse on the top center?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 10:46 am:

There was a church in Bradford Vt that had (still has?) an annual "wild game dinner". Opossum was on the menu and prepared two different ways. Tried them both. Wasn't awful and better than the beaver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 11:14 am:

A grouse? on the top.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration