Working on the Ford "Hand me that wrench will ya?"-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Working on the Ford "Hand me that wrench will ya?"-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 07:10 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 08:27 am:

Must've had a steering issue resulting in the car running into the brush pile. Not a good day for these fellers.
As always, nice pic Herb!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 09:02 am:

Great picture of everyday life that rarely was caught back when cameras were rare. I think maybe they drove it up in the grass just to get a better ground clearance for some adjustments without having to use a jack?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 09:43 am:

I see he has Dean Yoder's trailer on. I hope Dean gets it back.

Quite the load, the trailer is full and so is the back seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 09:57 am:

".....and take it out of gear."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 05:23 pm:

Herb -- thanks for posting. I agree with Roger -- I think they parked there to make it easier to get under the car.

If it has the metal end caps on the arm rests, it would be a late 1916. While zooming in and out -- I think I see them -- but as always a higher resolution photo would probably make it clear one way or the other.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 05:39 pm:

Judging by the kerosene lantern suspended from he spare tire, they must have to do a lot of "on the road" repairs.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration