Old Photo Postcard - State Press Visiting Anson, Texas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo Postcard - State Press Visiting Anson, Texas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 10:06 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 11:12 am:

Anson is another one of those west Texas/ Panhandle small oil field towns, northwest of Abilene. No doubt the press was there upon discovery of an oil field, That's the only reason that I can think of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 12:52 pm:

What impresses me is the tightness of almost ever top. Not a wrinkle to be seen with the exception of the large car out to the right rear.

I have spent hours trying to get ever sag and wrinkle out of a new top and sometimes they never disappear. Here's production cars and near perfect tops. That is impressive.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration