Qualified appraiser for 1916 Model T Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Qualified appraiser for 1916 Model T Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diane Cook on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 10:47 pm:

My father passed away and my mother is donating his 1916 Model T Speedster to a museum. The CPA says we need a qualified appraiser to provide a value for tax purposes. We are having a very difficult time finding such a person. The car is in Bend, Oregon. Can anybody help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 10:51 pm:

A set of pictures posted on here would get you a good ball-park value quickly. Be sure to take a shot or two of the engine compartment.Keep the size down to 190 pcs and they should post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 11:26 pm:

Ron Bird. Is an appraiser tell him I sent you to him I think he's still doing this type work he maybe able to help you out if so at a very fair rate for his services.
423-614-3149

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration