St.Paul car show, only 12,000 showed up

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: St.Paul car show, only 12,000 showed up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 12:59 am:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GDEn3i6g3qo

This is what I tried to post, not my email.
I have no idea what happened. Sorry.
But check out this car show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 08:50 am:

Wow, quite a show. Be great to have an entourage of T's show up, steal a little "thunder"!!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JohnCodman on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 08:57 am:

That's my kind of car show. No trophies, just fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 09:24 am:

I go to the swap meet almost every year, but have only been to the show once about 15 years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 08:23 am:

Thanks for posting Aaron.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration