Arkansas Tin Lizzies Fall Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Arkansas Tin Lizzies Fall Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, October 20, 2014 - 10:28 am:

The Arkansas Tin Lizzies Fall Tour is coming up in just ten days! It will be based in Harrison, AR, in the north central part of the state. The trees should be in full Fall color about that time. Here is a link to some info on our website:

http://www.arkansastinlizzies.com/QuickUpdate.html

From that page, click on "Fall Tour Information" for more details. Driving tours each day should be lots of fun, up and down lots of Ozark hills with glorious foliage colors.

As always, Arkansas Tin Lizzies tours are FREE! There is an optional trip to Branson on Friday for dinner and a show, and the cost for that is $50. Or you can drive your T around the hills that day for no charge. :-) Come join us!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 09:12 am:

Y'all come now, y'hear? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 10:01 am:

If it was one week later I would be there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 05:55 pm:

Mike, Looks like I may not make it again. The cars all done, ready to go, but due to sickness in the family, may not have a chance to go :-( . Take lots of pictures for us who may not make it, and have lots of fun...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 07:01 pm:

I'm sorry to hear that, Donnie. I hope your loved one makes a speedy recovery. We'll seeya' on down the road.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration