TT wheel clamps?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: TT wheel clamps?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Wood on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:04 am:

Looking for four TT rear wheel clamps. Anyone know where I might be able to find them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:22 am:

Send me a photo of which ones you need, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 12:08 pm:

I have these for the 20" Firestone rims. $65 plus $7 domestic shipping
a
b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 12:22 pm:

I have 3 Ford script clamps left - I sent you an e-mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Wood on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 03:54 pm:

Thank you all for your responses! Looks like I got Steves 3 clamps, so I only need 1 more. I love the model T community!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration