Pictures wanted: correct 1915 upholstery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Pictures wanted: correct 1915 upholstery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 12:41 pm:

I'd like to have a good look at the front of the arm rest, next to the door, from the front and from the outside. On my roadster the left side and the right side are different, and they may both be wrong.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 01:13 pm:

There are some good pics in these threads:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/218265.html?1308697755

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/435763.html?1396730267

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 08:28 pm:

Steve-
Let's see what you've got.
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 09:37 pm:

From what I know from different threads on the subject concerning upholstery on this model year range and the range of the 17-22 year range on open cars that I own I don't know if you can pin it down exactly.

Maybe the upholstery installers didn't always stick with exactly the same installation techniques since it was done by hand exclusively.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 09:51 pm:

Keith, it will have to wait. My digital camera is out for repair. :-(

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration