1926 touring top irons question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1926 touring top irons question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LeRoy Ruff on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:17 pm:

i have a question. I'm needing a set of top irons for a 1926 touring. i found some on e-bay but the seller doesn't know what they fit. is there a way a person can find the measurements so i have something to go off of. i cant find any measurements. i need help please.
thank you so much in advance.
LeRoy Ruff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:28 pm:

Send me a picture of the ones you are looking at.I can tell you if they are 26-27 or not. The main bow has a curve in it down at bottom where it attaches to body. It also has two pieces of bracing in the top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:36 pm:

LeRoy, if you post the pictures here Jack can see them and the rest of us can too. Maybe I'll learn something. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LeRoy Ruff on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:57 pm:

ill try

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LeRoy Ruff on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 11:02 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361086959058?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

here is the link. i cant seem to copy and paste pics, sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 11:21 pm:

These are 23-25 touring,mostly. There may be one bow there that is 18-22. Some are bent and may be fixable. The front bow is messed up on both sides.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LeRoy Ruff on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 12:41 am:

thank you so much, i appreciate it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 03:38 am:

See !!! knew someone would know here.
George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LeRoy Ruff on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 08:16 am:

lol thank you george!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LeRoy Ruff on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 07:25 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 07:36 pm:

Your Welcome and as Stave sez "Welcome to our affliction.
George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LeRoy Ruff on Monday, October 27, 2014 - 08:29 am:

love to be here!!!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration