What are they worth?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: What are they worth?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 03:24 pm:

I bought these today. What do you think they are worth?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 04:30 pm:

A new set of cans is north of $200, and I've seen originals like yours with similar price tags. The last luggage rack I bought was $3 because it was bent a little. I might go as high as $10 for a very good one. I didn't count all the ones I just saw at Hershey, but it seemed like they were swarming. The big can, horn, and bumper? No idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 07:23 pm:

The horn says nonpareil and is a double twist.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 07:32 pm:

I bet that horn can fetch a good $200,maybe more. I have one just like it on my '12. Got it all shiney and sealed, no more polishing!! Woopeeee!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 08:02 pm:

The horn is in pretty good shape and the bumper is a Halladay patent 1914

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration