In good company

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: In good company
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 02:03 am:

Today, Sandy and I took Anastasia to our car clubs annual show n shine.
In previous years she's done well at this event, winning trophies, but we chose not to have her judged this time. At her age, she knows her faults and doesn't need someone pointing them out to her.
Later in the day a really handsome, but un-named '34 Ford sedan sidled up beside her and kept her company for the rest of the day. He had just arrived down-under from Boston and is still left hand drive.
They made a very handsome couple indeed. But I didn't mention the age difference, him being 13 years her junior.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 10:42 am:

What is that laying on the ground in front of Anastasia?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 11:19 am:

Looks like a tool kit, tire pump, and manuals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 01:18 pm:

Anastasia is showing off her assets to the big '34 Ford :-)

Both beautiful cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 02:48 pm:

Norman, yes Mike's right, tyre pump, tool kit, jack and manuals, laying on an old potatoe sack.
I enjoy days like this at a generic car club.
So much to see. There were around 200 cars there yesterday, but just 1 T.
On display was everything from Old English sedans to American Muscle cars to German Micro cars to Australian built sports cars to Morgan 3 wheelers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 07:39 pm:

That is her dowry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 08:30 pm:

:-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 09:32 pm:

her Dowry..........love it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 11:41 pm:

Now that me laugh! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration