ID these top Irons

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: ID these top Irons
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Nicodemus on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 10:21 pm:

I have a chance to purchase these. Problem is I am not knowledgeable enough to know if they will fit a 17-22 roadster. And if all the parts other than the bows are here. Owner is unsure also, so no help there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 10:33 pm:

23- 25 t roadster.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 10:34 pm:

23-25, all complete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 10:37 pm:

Glenn, I sent you a PM, please check your email (also check your spam folder, sometimes PMs go there).

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 10:38 pm:

charley types faster, also, yours will be similar except have a pin on the end of the front bow instead of the T shape on those ends in your photo, and a flat with a hole for the pin on the center bow instead of the slot for the T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 10:44 pm:

Based on this drawing from:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/120465.html?1263181825
it does not appear to be a 15 - 22

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 11:33 pm:

windshield clamps are not there.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Nicodemus on Monday, October 27, 2014 - 07:21 am:

Thanks guys for the info.

Mark I sent you an email, thanks again for your offer.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration