I'm thinking

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: I'm thinking
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 12:08 am:

or donating this to the The Museum. Is it worth it and do you think they would want it. Jay U here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 12:20 am:

...of...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 12:37 am:

I think it would fit well on display in the shop area they are building.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 07:25 am:

That is very thoughtful of you to sacrifice your finger to the museum. Are you going to have it embalmed first?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 07:33 am:

Ok, I guess I'm not very bright... but what is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 07:40 am:

You can eliminate that triple spark by holding the unit properly. You're not using the finger rests!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 08:06 am:

in response to the title of this thread -Does it hurt?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 08:33 am:

Hal, We'll take it and do as Jack suggests. Any instructions you might have would be very helpful. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 10:33 am:

Coil, spark plug & light bulb tester - I use mine for checking bulbs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 08:06 pm:

Jerry, I'll get it packaged and on it's way. My finger is on that switch because it needs a bit of tweaking. The arm is bent up a bit. Sorry, I have no instructions for the unit.

Right now I'm on crutches wit a bum knee so It may take a day or 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 11:13 pm:

Maybe that's the way it's supposed to work

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration