Sediment Bulb Part Numbers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Sediment Bulb Part Numbers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Vasconcelos in Fairhaven, MA on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 08:52 am:

I just took my sediment bulb apart and after cleaning noticed a part number on the main body and the cap.

The part numbers were T2085 and T2086. The Ford script is on all the parts and they are brass/bronze.

Are these numbers stamped on all bulbs?

Do they mean anything to anybody?

I'm just curious if these numbers will tell me more about my car.

Thank you!

Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 09:50 am:

They only help you with the part. The later ones have the number on the screen part too as well as the body, whereas the early brass ones do not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 10:47 am:

I believe those are the factory numbers, not the part numbers. We don't know what year and body style this is, so the research is up to you. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Vasconcelos in Fairhaven, MA on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 11:02 am:

Thanks guys...I still think it is cool when I find the Ford script on these parts. I was not given a lot of history about my T when I bought it so any bits and pieces of information I find gets me one step closer.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration