I am excited!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: I am excited!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 03:57 pm:

The wife and I went on a 3 week vacation in our new to us motor home. When we got back I went through Ebay and found a Fodor 26 that I thought I recognized. Called the guy that I thought it belonged to and yep it was his. We completed the sale today.
We currently own a 25 Tudor and a 25 Touring but the wife does not like the passenger seat in the Tudor so wanted a Fodor.
I know the restorer of this car and have complete faith in his work. He is a regular poster on this forum but I will leave it up to him to reveal himself if he wants to.
He had it on Ebay but let me tell you, you guys missed out on a fine car. We will be using this car on many tours as we like the closed car a little more than the touring.

I am so excited!

This interior was hand sewn on a treadle sewing machine by the young guy that restored this car.

These pictures are from the Ebay listing as I need to clear a space to bring it home. That will be done next week. Link to the Ebay listing below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1926-Model-T-Fordor-/261625941697?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&forcerrptr=true&hash=item3cea1f0ec1&item=261625941697&nma=true&si=zJSkTF1aO9ZOx99boGEI%252B41Rf1s%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 04:11 pm:

Steven,
Congratulations. It looks like a great car. Enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 05:05 pm:

It looks very good. If you live in fairly flat country it will be a good car to drive. They do still have the tank under the seat, so you need to keep it full for hill climbing.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 07:04 pm:

Congrats Steven. Great looking car. I really like the Fordor. I had my Runabout out all day today but, it might be my last drive for the year. If I had a car like yours, I would be driving until the salt hits the roads. Gotta get one someday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 07:29 pm:

That's a two Thum's up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 07:33 pm:

Thanks guys.

Norm, I know about that gas problem with my Touring. Been there, done that.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration