Old junkyard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old junkyard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jon pederson on Monday, November 03, 2014 - 02:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Monday, November 03, 2014 - 03:41 pm:

Don't you mean a Little Peace of Heaven?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, November 03, 2014 - 04:27 pm:

That junkyard is on Alpine Ave. in Grand Rapids, MI. It's still there but that inventory is long gone. Pic was taken from an elevated railroad bed. I was going to take a more modern pic but brush was quite thick and I didn't want to hash through it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jon pederson on Monday, November 03, 2014 - 05:01 pm:

Gary, thanks for the info. It's an old 17x22"copy I got as a throw in when I bought my roadster. Had no idea where it was from.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Gold Country of Calif. on Monday, November 03, 2014 - 05:43 pm:

Could have fooled me, I thought that was my back yard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward on Monday, November 03, 2014 - 06:03 pm:

you can see it on google earth

https://www.google.ca/maps/@42.9988951,-85.6896246,3a,75y,257.72h,90.37t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sHXacnIkP-yTuVt aoh7jpcQ!2e0

just move around and you can see different views

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, November 03, 2014 - 07:20 pm:

Wow would that be fun if it were still there today! Toy store for guys. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 01:29 am:

Chuck H,
If that is what your backyard looks like? I'll be over in the morning. I have a copy of that photo somewhere. I have looked closely and figure I could find a few cars of my dreams in that. (Of course, I couldn't afford to buy them)
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration