1915-1916 touring wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1915-1916 touring wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Monday, November 03, 2014 - 08:18 pm:

Would like to purchase a 1915-16 touring car. Would prefer a factory original in nice shape.
thank you 605 seven, nine, one 1497 Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, November 03, 2014 - 09:56 pm:

I am no good at computer searches. But I think one was shown here (or on our classified ads) just a few days ago, and at close to a reasonable price.
Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Monday, November 03, 2014 - 10:46 pm:

Wayne,

Come to find out the lady actually isn't ready to sell at this time. Long story...
but thanks

Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 01:51 am:

Shucks! Well? Good luck anyway.
It seems that I have heard of a few over the past few months. I know that Bob Coiro mentioned knowing of one, but that was a few months ago. I know that another one was a nice truly original car, but the price was a bit high. Truly original cars are very special and require special consideration to be kept truly original. They are not for everybody.
For awhile, there were a few showing up on eBad. I don't know if they sold or not.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 02:29 am:

Wayne, that car was sold within a couple of days, thanks to the MTFCA classifieds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 02:43 am:

Take someone who knows T's with you when looking, this one was on ebay a couple of times with a long, not factual description as being the most original out of the factory 15 T up for sale, only one photo on the listing and with that you could see, square felloe wheels, later front spring and the later front engine mount!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 07:45 am:

Thank you Frank, I did see that car on e-bay, but have backed away from e-bay just for the very reasons you have shared. thank you,

Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 07:46 am:

Thank you Bob, I saw that add as well, think the car was in Utah...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 08:43 am:

I should add that my price line is in the eleven to seventeen thousand dollar area. thank you...

Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 09:56 am:

There is a '15 listed in the T-Totalers newsletter that I received yesterday, but I don't have it in front of me now to give the contact info. Ad stated that it had later wire wheels, and the price was $15k.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 10:07 am:

Tehachapi is a long way from Georgia, but there's a 15 touring listed on page 48 in the September/October VF.

If you haven't already looked there, try hmn.com. They always have a lot of Model T ads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 12:51 pm:

thank you Derek, Steve. I look at Hmn., MTFCA, and many others, I appreciate all the help however...

Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Saturday, November 08, 2014 - 09:44 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 09:58 am:

I have purchased a 1914 touring and looking at one other. Thanks MTFCA1914 touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 10:10 am:

Looks like a good one. Now your fun begins. We'll need to see more pictures, of course. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 10:16 am:

thanks Steve, after Thanksgiving I'll make a trip and bring it home...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 04:16 pm:

That looks nice!
Congratulations. Here is hoping that you have many, many, happy miles.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Friday, November 21, 2014 - 01:03 pm:

thanks W2

I have had many wonderful T's, and yes, I will enjoy this one especially.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration