Pikes Peak brake pedal ???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Pikes Peak brake pedal ???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 06:00 pm:

There is a speedster project on e-bay that has a Pikes Peak brake pedal. Has anyone seen one before, or know anything about them. It looks like it may be a later repro type of item. ??? I want one for my speedster too .:-) :-)

pikes peak pedal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 06:59 pm:

Goes with the original, era "Pikes Peak" accessory outside brake set. I have one or two around here. Bennett also made their own pedal but some of them DO NOT use the Ford cam that operates the internal (factory) service brake !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 07:32 pm:

Thanks Steve. I have a complete Bennett setup. Ill have to look for the cam. Ive never heard of the Pikes peak setup. Want to get rid of one of your pedals... ?? I have seen the APCO pedals, would a Pikes Peak pedal be useable with the APCO setup.?? Im going to use my APCOs on my speedster project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 08:17 pm:

I'll take some photos tomorrow.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration